At this moment, knowing some tips about fixing black screen problems will be very helpful. Thankfully, the methods of repairing the black screen issue are fairly easy and will be introduced in coming content. Today, we have a blog post which you can implement in order to fix turnoff input device not success problem you face and then avoid all other consequences that follows after it.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
First, open up Notepad by pressing Windows Key + R to open Run and type notepad to get a new Notepad window. Paste the following text:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Save the file with CTRL + S --- name it whatever you like, but be sure that it ends in.reg to make it a Registry file.
Double-click the new file and confirm adding it to the Registry.
Now, you can restart the computer to re-enable automatic updates, or open the Start Menu and choose Control Panel > Windows Update to check for updates on the web manually. You should find new updates waiting for you, despite XP not receiving any updates since 2014.