When your computer report black screen problems, it's useful to know how to troubleshoot them yourself. Thankfully, the methods to repair the black screen issue are fairly easy and should work in most cases. If you don't want to fix the black screen issues by yourself, you may take advantage of an automatic repair tool.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.