If you don't like all these ways, The easiest way to is.
1.Click Computer on your desktable and right click Disk C to select Properties.
2.Click Disk Cleanup, you'll see a window just as right, this process need some minutes.
3.Under Disk Cleanup there are Files to delete, tick the files you don't need to free pc space, finally click OK.
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.