Don't want to be stopped by such "error code 1622" error message while you are trying to use your program next time. Luckily, the methods to work around the windowssystem32winload.exe issue aren't as complicated as you might think and we will guide you in the following paragraphs. Now let's talk about the methodsSo let's try the methods which you can implement in order to fix windowssystem32winload.exe running slow problem you face and then avoid all other consequences that follows after it.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
1.Step by step click Start>Computer>Properties.
2.On the left pane Click on System protection.
3.Go to System Protection and click System Restore, then OK.