Before working on serious problems on your PC, backup as many files as you can, even if only to diskette. Fortunately, the methods of fixing the bluescreen issue are fairly easy and should work in most cases. Here are several tips and tricks that anyone can perform to fix cant repair memory overflow problems.
1. Open Device Manager by searching it in the search box.
2. Double click on the related device.
3. In the pop-up window, Click "Driver", and then click "Driver Details"
4. The status of the driver will be displayed.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.