To do so, all you need to do is:.
1.Click Computer on your desktable and right click Disk C to select Properties.
2.Click Disk Cleanup, you'll see a window just as right, this process need some minutes.
3.Under Disk Cleanup there are Files to delete, tick the files you don't need to free pc space, finally click OK.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.