Before working on serious problems on your PC, backup as many files as you can, even if only to diskette. Luckily, the methods of fixing the Windows Error Reporting problem are fairly easy and will be introduced in coming content. In this thread, we see some efficient and easy resolution that describe how to fix Windows Error Reporting problems.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
1.Step by step click Start>Computer>Properties.
2.On the left pane Click on System protection.
3.Go to System Protection and click System Restore, then OK.