follow the steps below to overcome the printer installation failed error 643 issues.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Windows Update.
3. Now you are at the Windows Update section of our Window 7 Control panel. You can manually look up for any new updates by clicking the Check for updates button