So how do you troubleshoot this e-mails problems. Thankfully, the methods of fixing the e-mails problem are fairly simple for even a beginner user to handle and will be introduced in coming content, you can scan and repair the issues by using the automatic repair tool below.
"Windows Update" is a module which used for upgrading the windows system, with it, we can upgrade the system, expand the system functions, make our system more supportive for softwares and hardwares, and keep a more stable system environment. Follow steps given as below, it is easy to install windows update.
1.Click Start button at the left corner of screen, and click Control Panel:
2.Click the option of Windows Update on new opened window:
3.After step 2, a new window - Windows Update will be opened, and click on Install updates
After all above steps finished, the process of installing windows update is completed.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.