can't get printer online problem can occur for many reasons. Therefore, if you want to fix this error, you might have to attempt several solutions. Thankfully, the methods to solve the all-in-one (aio) printers problem are fairly simple for even a beginner user to handle and should work in most cases. Follow these instructions to fix the all-in-one (aio) printers problems.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
Check Printer connection
1.Click Start and select Devices and Printers.
2.As you can see, under Printers and Faxes there isn't Printer, so it prove your Printer don't connect with your pc. IF you Printer appear on this area, showing your Printer connect well with your PC.
Download printer driver
1. Click Start and select Devices and Printers. Then a new window show, click on Add a printer.
2.Keep Printer Port LPT1 and select Standard TCP/IP Port for Type of port. Then click Next.
3.Then choose TCP/IP Device for Device type and write the available Hostname or IP address and Port name. At last click Next. When you finish this, you can see a new window, select Print a test paper and click Finish.
Update printer driver
Click Start and go to the Control Panel, select Device and printers and add a new printer, then you can see a window below, click Windows Update and click Next.
MODIFY printer SETTINGS
1.Click Start and select Devices and Printers in the right pane.Then you can see the printer, right click it and choose Printing preferences.
2.When you see a window like below, click on Advanced.
3.There are many settings as you can see, like Paper Size, you can set it as A4.Finally click OK.