With a few simple troubleshooting tips, you can overcome couldn't config error issues.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
After driver un-installation, restart your computer, and plug the driver device on it. The computer will detect the device after start-up.
1.Click Start, type Device Manger and click on the first searching result.
2.Find and double-click the device category which you want to install the driver.
3.Right click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
4.Select Browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. Install the driver that ends with "(Legacy)", click Next.