When your computer report electronic mail problems, it's useful to know how to troubleshoot them yourself. Thankfully, the methods of repairing the electronic mail problem are fairly simple for even a beginner user to handle and will be introduced in coming content. There are several trouble-shooting steps that we recommend you to try to fix error message when email 2010 word document pops up problems.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
1.Click Stsrt up and type cmd.exe in the searchbox, then right click cmd.exe and select Run as administrator.
2.When a new window open, type scannow/sfc and press return, it will scan and fix any error on your computer.