So how do you troubleshoot this laser printers problems. Fortunately, the methods of repairing the laser printers issue aren't as complicated as you might think and we will guide you in the following paragraphs. The printer not working issue can be attributed to many reasons and there are several different troubleshooting steps to try.
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Windows Update.
3. Now you are at the Windows Update section of our Window 7 Control panel. You can manually look up for any new updates by clicking the Check for updates button