To enable the cordless mouse connect, there are a few places you can check, you will find the computer problem has been resolved.
To check whether your hardware like printers, usb device connected with your pc, device manager can be very helpful, in below content, we will show you how to check hardware connection with computer.
1.Right click on computer icon on the desktop, choose Manage.
2.On the new appeared computer management window, you will find device manager on the left bar, click on it.
3.Now all the devices installed on your pc will be shown on the right side.
4.Click on related hardware, its model, driver version and other details will be shown.
Note: If a device has a yellow circle with an exclamation mark in the beginning under "Other devices" category, it means this device has conflict with other hardware, or this device is not installed properly. In addition, under other devices category, if there are unknown devices with exclamation marks, this indicates the windows has no proper driver to support these devices.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.