If you installed a diskette and its not working properly. These are several things you can try:, some people have solve their computer issues via the advice below!
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
To remove programs and software components in Windows Vista from your computer hard disk drive:
, Control Panel, and then Programs.
2.Under Programs and Features, click Uninstall a program. The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
3.Select the program you want to remove.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the program list.
5. Read and respond to any messages that may open while the software is being removed from your computer.