Here are the tips for you how to deactivate the cookies, please try it out.
Cookie also named web cookie, browser cookie, etc. Cookies are small files which sent from website and collected in user's browser during the period of user surfing online. Cookies can help to customize search result and optimize the searching experience, but users' private information will be record and used as well, it is dangerous. In this tutorial, we will teach to enable/disable cookie function, and you can set it according to your demand, the below steps are based on Firefox browser, other browsers may have difference.
1.Open Firefox browser, click on
icon, select Option, a new window will appear.
2.Switch to Privacy tab, find History, you will see several settings below.
3.The third option is cookies, you can check or uncheck to unable/disable cookie.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.