To prevent or avoid further data loss or system crash problems, it's highly recommended for all of you who got J mouse issues fix it ASAP. Thankfully, the methods to work around the J mouse problem are not as intimidating as it might sound and you can try all them one by one. There are several trouble-shooting steps that in order to to fix J mouse couldn't reinstall problems.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
This is a very easy operation, first click start button, then click
, at last click Restart.