At this moment, knowing some tips about fixing J mouse issues will be very helpful. Fortunately, the methods of repairing the J mouse issue are not as intimidating as it might sound and will be introduced in coming content. In this tutorial, we see some efficient and easy solving process you can take to fix J mouse couldn't reinstall problems.
1. Press Win key, locate and right click on Computer, select Manage.
2. Find and choose Device Manger, double click on the device category you wish to check, the device items will be listed.
3. Right click on the target device, click on Properties.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. If you are prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
Plug in the device and then restart the computer. The device will be detected and reinstalled after Windows restarts.
Follow any instructions on-screen to complete installation.
4. If you are not prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
In Device Manager, in the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Follow the instructions on the screen.