It's the ultimate digital dilemma: you're happily browsing the web, listening to tunes, and composing a little email when all of a sudden mail error 0x800ccc90 pops up. Are you losing patience of mail error 0x80072af9 popups when you receive email? Do you want your personal computer work smoothly again. Fortunately, the methods to resolve the email problem are fairly easy and will be introduced in coming content. In this post, we see different solving method that can help you to fix email error 0x8007007a pops up problems.
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.