If you are unable to download any Adobe Flash Player on your computer, please try the different steps outlined below to try and resolve your issue, some people have solve their computer issues via the advice below!
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Windows Update.
3.When you enter in, pick Change settings in the left pane, then you can see the setting page. As you can there are some options, you can set it according to your need.After you change settings, keep in mind to click OK.
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.