I would suggest you to follow these steps:, You will find that your computer problem has been solved very quickly.
1. Click Start, then Devices and Printers and select Add a printer.
2.In the open window, choose Add a network, you can see many kinds of printers in the red box. Double click the one you want to next.if you don't want, pick The printer that I want isn't listed.
3. Select Find a printer in the directory.Click Next.
4.Click Find Now and choose what you like, select it and click OK to install.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. If you are prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
Plug in the device and then restart the computer. The device will be detected and reinstalled after Windows restarts.
Follow any instructions on-screen to complete installation.
4. If you are not prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
In Device Manager, in the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Follow the instructions on the screen.