Is fixing printer spooler service problem easy or not? Using one of the following methods to remove printer spooler service issue can save time for you.
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.
This is a very easy operation, first click start button, then click
, at last click Restart.