By following the instructions posted below, you can overcome recycle bin empties too often issues.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows 8:
1. When in the "Start" screen, start typing "Control Panel".
2. Click on the "Control Panel" from the Apps search results. In the opened window select "Programs and Features".
3. In the Programs and Features window select the program you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button.