In this tutorial you can find detailed instructions on, how to fix end Shockwave Flash unsuccessfully issues in simple clicks.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
One way to update Windows 7 - To turn on automatic updates in Windows 7:
1.Select the Start button
2.In the search box, enter Update, and then, in the list of results, select Windows Update.
3.In the left pane, select Change settings, and then under Important updates, select Install updates automatically (recommended).
4.Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then select OK.
5.Reboot your computer after you have done all these steps.
6.Voila! Windows will install updates automatically by itself and there is no need to keep an eye on it any more.