To do so, follow these instructions:, you will find the computer problem has been resolved.
To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows 8/10:
1. When in the "Start" screen, start typing "Control Panel".
2. Click on the "Control Panel" from the Apps search results. In the opened window select "Programs and Features".
3. In the Programs and Features window select the program you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button.
Process Explorer is a system tool from Microsoft and works on Windows 7, an advanced tool which can show processes name, program data, description, image, processer name, etc. Have a try with Process Explorer; for example, use it to kill a program process.
1.Download Process Explorer.
2.Open process explorer, the main window looks like below, there are 2 parts, left side is processes list, and the details are listed on right side.
3.You can check system information by clicking View > System Information.
4.You can kill process by right click on related process name, select Kill Process.