Are there some easy ways to fix blank page issue? It's easier for you to use the ways below.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Process Explorer is a system tool from Microsoft and works on Windows 7, an advanced tool which can show processes name, program data, description, image, processer name, etc. Have a try with Process Explorer; for example, use it to kill a program process.
1.Download Process Explorer.
2.Open process explorer, the main window looks like below, there are 2 parts, left side is processes list, and the details are listed on right side.
3.You can check system information by clicking View > System Information.
4.You can kill process by right click on related process name, select Kill Process.