Waiting for a slow, creaking, computer to churn through a simple task is one of life's biggest annoyances. Fortunately, the methods of fixing the audio clip problem are fairly simple for even a beginner user to handle and we will guide you in the following paragraphs. In this webpage, We are going to show you the complete resolution to fix download folder falure issues.
To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.
1. Open Device Manager.
2.Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to update drivers.
3.Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. If below message popped up, your driver is already the latest driver and there is no need to update.
5. If a new driver is found, please follow the instruction to install it and restart your computer.