By following the instructions posted below, you can overcome taskbar is gone issues.
How to enable certain notification icon on taskbar:
1. Right click on the Taskbar, select Properties, Taskbar Properties window will be shown.
2. Click Customize to open the setting window.
3. Find and choose the notifications and icons which you wish to add the taskbar, click OK, the setting is completed.
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".