In this tutorial you can find detailed instructions on, how to troubleshoot and resolve execute error issue.
To uninstall a program from Windows 8:
1. When in the "Start" screen, start typing "Control Panel".
2. Click on the "Control Panel" from the Apps search results. In the opened window select "Programs and Features".
3. In the Programs and Features window select the program you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button.
To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.