There is a fact that most of these What Is Code 31 problems are curable as they arise because of some silly mistakes we do in Windows. Thankfully, the methods to settle the What Is Code 31 problem aren't as complicated as you might think and should work in most cases. To ensure the What Is Code 31 problems don't appear in the future follow these following items in order. Please go through all the methods, as they are continuously updated.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
To ensure and keep a fast running speed of your pc, it is necessary to update drivers in time. Don't know to how to update Reading steps below to learn update drivers by hand. Note: the updating process is for window 7 system.
1.Right-click on Computer icon on your desktop, choose Manage.
2.Locate and click on Device Manager on the Computer Management window appeared.
3.All the devices will be shown on the right side, double-click on the category of device and find the driver you wish to update.
4.Right click on the driver, and select Update Driver Software.
5.You will see a new window appears, select Search Automatically for updated driver software.
6.When the process is finished, click Close.