If you don't know how to fix 0xc000021awindows issue, we are ready for you to prepare ways to fix 0xc000021awindows issue.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Windows Update.
3. Now you are at the Windows Update section of our Window 7 Control panel. You can manually look up for any new updates by clicking the Check for updates button