At this moment, knowing some tips about fixing programs issues will be very helpful. Fortunately, the methods of repairing the programs problem are not as intimidating as it might sound and you can try all them one by one. There is a complete overview of all methods that have proven to be highly effective to fix programs issue.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
When the software has no reply to your operation or runs very slow, you can choose to terminate it and restart.
1.Right click on the taskbar, choose Start task manager.
2.A new window will open, and find the application you want to stop.
3.Click on it, click End Task.