To enable the blue screen cease, there are a few places you can check, hope that helps.
After driver un-installation, restart your computer, and plug the driver device on it. The computer will detect the device after start-up.
1.Click Start, type Device Manger and click on the first searching result.
2.Find and double-click the device category which you want to install the driver.
3.Right click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
4.Select Browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. Install the driver that ends with "(Legacy)", click Next.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.