If you have Printer manager issue on your pc, remove it as soon as possible, here i list down the ways which are easy to follow.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
1. Open Device Manager.
2.Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to update drivers.
3.Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. If below message popped up, your driver is already the latest driver and there is no need to update.
5. If a new driver is found, please follow the instruction to install it and restart your computer.