Is fixing Facebook issue easy or not? Choose from the options below.
To uninstall a program from Windows 7:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo (Start) button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
1.Click Start, then select Control Panel.
2.After that, open System and Security to enter into Windows Firewall.
3.On the right pane, there are two types of networks link of which firewall state are set ON. They are Home or Work (Private) networks and Public networks. On the left pane, you can see button Change notification settings, click on it.
4.You can see a new window below. To turn off the Windows Firewall click on the Turn off Windows Firewall option button. After that, click OK.