You may try the following methods and check if it helps to get rid of your Windows Error Reporting problem, You can get help from here.
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.
1.Click Startup and type cmd in the searchbox, then double click on cmd.exe.
2.Type gpupdate and press enter, then you can destroy virus on your computer.