Here is a method you can try.
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
When software often reports errors or can't be launched normally, reinstalling the program is a good try to troubleshoot errors. The reinstall process is not complicated; the tutorial below will show you how to reinstall software.
1.First we need to remove the software: Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Right click on the software you want to reinstall, choose uninstall.
2.Restart your computer even if you are not asked to do so, make sure the software is uninstalled from your pc already.
3.Search and download the latest version of the software on the developers' website, if your current one is the most updated; install it again with following steps.
4.After downloading (if you did), double click on the.exe file and install it according to its recommendation, but avoid to install third party plug-in.
5.Restart your pc again when installation is completed.
6.Test the software/program now.