In this tutorial you can find detailed instructions on, how to fix set screen failed issues in simple clicks.
To remove programs and software components in Windows Vista from your computer hard disk drive:
, Control Panel, and then Programs.
2.Under Programs and Features, click Uninstall a program. The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
3.Select the program you want to remove.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the program list.
5. Read and respond to any messages that may open while the software is being removed from your computer.
To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.