With a few simple troubleshooting tips, you can overcome bring up java script falure issues.
To uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the "Start" button.
2. When the Start Menu opens select "Settings", then click on "Control Panel".
3. In the Control Panel window click on the "Add or Remove Programs".
4. In the "Add or Remove Programs" window select the program you want to uninstall and click in the "Change/Remove" button.
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu.Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Device Manger.
3. Then as you can see below, right click on your card's name and finally click Update Driver Software as shown in the screenshot below.Then click Update Driver Spftware.